Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Juhl Downtown Las Vegas Lofts Looks to Break Ground Soon

Right again! That's all I can say after hearing the Juhl Las Vegas Project has completed fully clearing the property at the corner of Bonneville and Fourth in preparation for its upcoming official groundbreaking.

The Juhl project, located downtown , offers more than 100 floor plans, ranging from 600 to 2,500 square feet in one and two-story designs. The layouts are available in a variety of buildings of varying heights and facades with pricing starting in the high $200,000s.

I've liked this project from the first day it was announced. I like the pricing; I like CityMark as the developer; and I even like the downtown location. I hope you took my advice and got in early on this one, as those who did are experiencing nice appreciation in the value of their units - and I have a feeling you'll see another price increase once the shovel hits the ground. Care to get on board with this?

The loft lifestyle isn't for everyone, but if you're looking for the best of both worlds - a commute-free live/work experience with an array of recreational and social amenities within the heart of downtown Las Vegas, I've said it before and I'll say it again: you gotta take a look at Juhl.

No comments: