Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Friday, June 06, 2008

16th Floor Las Vegas High Rise Condo Hotel RSD

That's right - I have a "Real Steal Deal" (RSD) on a 16th floor, 1 bedroom, high rise condo hotel unit at the Platinum condotel which I just toured myself this morning. At the price-points that most of the condo hotels in Las Vegas are selling for, you'd be hard pressed as an investor to positive cash flow your unit out. However, there are some units at the Platinum that make me believe this is possible.


The unit I toured this morning is going for $319,000 which is an amazing price for a condo hotel in Vegas, especially on the 16th floor of the building (the 17th floor is the penthouse!) and as you can see from this video, the views you'll get are simply fabulous.

Remember, with a condo hotel, you can use your unit yourself and rent it out when you're not around with absolutely no restrictions. The Platinum already is in operation and I must say, I was very impressed with the building as a whole as well as the people staffing it. (plus I talked with a number of the guests who all were impressed with their stay).

All in all, the Platinum makes for a very interesting option for your Las Vegas high rise condo search. I'm pretty sure at the $319,000 pricepoint, this unit won't last long even in today's market, so if you're looking for a RSD, contact me today and let's get you in to see this unit for yourself!

No comments: