Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Instant Equity in a Las Vegas High Rise Condo

Folks, I just got a heads up on just a handful of condo availabilities that will provide the buyer with substantial "instant equity" at the prices that they are being offered at. I'm not at liberty to disclose which project, but I will tell you it's a solid one - and the offer will expire THIS Friday, September 29th.

Sometimes, it actually pays to wait. So if you've sat on the sidelines until now, NOW'S the time to act on this - it's that good! Email me with your phone number and I'll contact you for details. But please, this deal's for real, so be ready to act if you like what you hear.

No comments: