Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Instant Equity - 1 Day Left

A number of you have already contacted me regarding my previous post of instant equity in a major Las Vegas high rise condo project. Here's a quick reminder that if you haven't contacted me, you only have 1 day left to take advantage of this offer - and this offer really will expire on Friday. It's not like the offers you see all the time that always seem to be available (you know what I mean).

The clock's ticking. At the close of business Friday, 9/28/06, this deal will be GONE, so I urge you email me with your phone number quickly if you're in the market for a Las Vegas high rise condo.

No comments: