Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Read These Tax Myths With Respect to Your Las Vegas High Rise Condo Purchasing Decision

Tax time will be here before we even know it, so I thought I'd share with you the "5 Home Ownership Tax Myths" courtesy of Kay Bell in today's Yahoo Finance. They are the following:

  1. Mortgage interest will reduce my tax bill.
  2. All costs related to my home are deductible.
  3. I must use home profits to buy a new home
  4. Putting my children on the deed is tax-smart.
  5. If I take a loss on a sale, I can write it off.

Have a look at the article (it's really quite good), then note carefully myth number 6 that's not included in the article: There are no good Las Vegas high rise condo bargains to be had TODAY!... and don't forget to read the list of the Top 25 Business Books compiled by 800-CEO-READ and brought to you by the Las Vegas Wealth Group. The info contained in these books might provide the knowledge required to live the high rise life in Las Vegas.

No comments: