Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Poem Dedicated to the Las Vegas High Rise Condo Marketplace

This is just too good and very creative. I had to share it will you all. From the folks over at the Las Vegas Wealth Group, taken with their permission, here's their rendition of the Night Before Christmas:
Twas the Night before Christmas In Vegas

Twas the night before Christmas all through the housing market,
Not an agent was selling, not one single house!
The media were screaming "Las Vegas is Doom,"
All hoped St. Nick would avoid foreclosure gloom.

When out on the lawn~ there arose Construction clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see implosion was the matter!
All day and all night while we were in slumber
Little elves were a working with steel, glass & lumber!

The moon on the breast of the new-rising Strip
Gave the lustre of mid-day to the housing cycle dip.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But the closings of thousands recorded next year!!

With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St Nick.
More rapid than eagles the Strip skyline changed,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name!

"Now Trump! Now, One Queensridge! Now, Allure and Cosmo!
On, Vdara! ~ Veer Towers... MGM City Center~ You go!
To the top of the Mandarin and Sasson's Harmon!
Fontainebleau and Palazzo... and that's just a few!!!

As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,
When they meet with an obstacle, that's the time to buy!
So up to the high-rise the coursers they flew,
BUT I CAN SLEEP WELL BECAUSE MY CLIENTS ALL KNEW!

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof
The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.
As the media changed stories with their expert advise
Their readers believed~ without thinking twice.

And Santa just smiled, a right jolly smart elf,
And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself!
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread.

He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

No comments: