Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Announcing Las Vegas High Rise Condo "BloggerViews"

The best thing about authoring a high rise condo blog such as this one is the tremendous feedback and suggestions I get from my readers. As Frasier Crane would say, "I'm listening..."

... And as a result of your suggestions, I've decided to add a feature to this blog called "BloggerView" where I'll be interviewing those involved with each high rise project in town and posting each interview as individual articles.

I think it'll be a good way to get information on each project, straight from the source. I'm sure you'll find these features interesting and informative. Keep those suggestions coming! And don't forget to register with us (there is absolutely no obligation and it's free) to secure your place in the Las Vegas high rise marketplace.

And finally, if you're involved with any Las Vegas high rise project and would like to be considered for a BloggerView, please let me know and I'll send you a questionnaire.

No comments: