Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Verge Mid-Rise Condos Betting on Downtown Las Vegas Success

I just got word of the newest Las Vegas downtown condo project, the Verge. They're completely new - so much so that they're still working on their marketing and sales material. But before they go public with their product, let me tell you this: Studio units will be available starting at only $149,900!

Now I know what you're thinking (I had the same thought): Wow, that's cheap - that's just a marketing ploy. They'll sell one unit for that amount and bump the price to the $350K's (now where did I hear that one?...)

However, what makes me think this actually may be a good project is that I personally know a few people on the Verge Team, and the company marketing this project has been associated with quality projects here in town in the past, including the likes of the Cosmo high rise condo hotel project.

It's way too early for any specific details, but if you'd like to provide me with your full name, address (city/state/zip), phone number, and email address, I'll register you for this project so you'll be the first to know when units hit the market (including those $149,900 ones!). There's absolutely no obligation for registering and it's free, so contact me today to get on the interest list for this project.

No comments: