Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Meme Tagged by T. Longo

I recently was Meme tagged by Tony Longo, the owner of perhaps the best nationwide condo resource, the Condo Domain Blog.

What is a meme? Good question!, since I had no idea myself until I got tagged. Now I know a meme (rhymes with "dream") is a catch phrase or contagious idea, that spreads virally in a culture. In other words the idea is spread from one person to another by word of mouth or, in this case, via blogs in writing.

Meme-ing allows you to find out more info on the many people that make the blogisphere such an interesting phenomena. Your only requirement is to tell the world 5 things they probably don't know about you, so here goes:

1) In January, I'll have reached my 3-year anniversary as a Las Vegas resident. On my first day as a Vegas "local", I hit a royal flush on video poker (and on my first spin at that!) and haven't won anything else since.

2) I'll be traveling on my birthday (Feb. 26th) to South Africa in Johannesburg to go on Safari, followed by 4 days on the beach at Capetown where the Atlantic meets the Indian ocean.

3) An avid bowler, I once threw 13 strikes in one game without rolling a 300. I had my first 8 in a row, fouled while striking on the ninth shot, made the spare, then struck out in the tenth.

4) Before getting involved in Las Vegas investment real estate, I built websites for financial advisors and still maintain a number of ecommerce sites as a "hobby" such as NEW-U Village

5) Look for me in the upcoming Rocky Balboa picture. It was filmed in Las Vegas and I was part of a group of over 1000 who participated in the uncredited and unpaid crowd/group shots.

Now it's your turn. Pass the MEME challenge to 5 people and post a MEME of your own!

... and thanks to Sellsius for starting this fuss….

1 comment:

New Condos said...

Right on Ron Costa. Wish I was in NY next week. Off to Paris on the business account for the holidays...maybe open condoDomain Paris??? j/k chat soon!