Register at CommercialREOS.com

Our national commercial foreclosure website at www.CommercialREOS.com is your source for commercial reo deals and contacts. Please register today and join our commercial REO network.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Condos and Townhomes Magazine

I recently came across the "Condos and Townhomes" mini-magazine which I'm adding to my sources of Las Vegas High Rise information. Published monthly, it basically seems to be another advertising venue for the many high rise projects in town. You can visit their website at www.condosandtownhomes.net

While the website is far from impressive, it does allow you the ability to logon every month to see the PDF version of the magazine for free. Or you can purchase the print version subscription for $48/year.

If you see anything there that looks interesting, contact me and I'll get you the further information you'll need or let me know at the VegasNNN website.

No comments: